Back In The Saddle

Image

c/o sodahead.com

I apologize for the extended absence; things had been a little hairy as of late but seem to be clearing up a little now. Work has been tremendously busy and then our home computer went kaput, we only got it back a few days ago. To top it all off Mrs. Omni and I had to deal with a real hurricane of sorts on the home front, which I may get into some other time. All I can say is that I married a real star and Mrs. Omni proves this to me repeatedly. I’m damn lucky to have her in my life, and I ain’t just saying this. As the saying goes; miss a day, miss a lot holds true and during my ‘siesta’ I missed the departure of Ferdinand Bardamu from the Manosphere.

Sorry I wasn’t there to see your final farewell Ferdinand, thank you for all your work in terms of Men’s Rights and good luck to all your future endeavors. Badger has a great write up on Ferd’s contribution to the Manopshere, and sums things up very well, but I just wanted to expand on one of Badger’s points. It was due to In Mala Fide that I started to read about the plight facing White Nationalists and began to understand their positions. Listen, I’m not trying to say that Ferdinand was a WN, but he allowed them to vent and write articles on In Mala Fide, which gave us valuable insight if we chose to listen.

If not for LIGFY or In Mala Fide, I’d never have run into certain White Nationalist bloggers and heard about how feminism is affecting white men in particular. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I may not agree with everything they state, but how can I ignore their positions? White Men have beefs, and they have every justification for their righteous anger. However just like men in general are labeled ‘misogynist’ for complaining about their plight, white men are labeled as ‘racists’.

It’s the same song, only the words are different my friends.

I know my post may have some shaking their head in confusion as to why a black man was glad that IMF had allowed WN’s such a pulpit, but the truth is that I’m one of few who can state this, and not be attacked for it. Just like a female MRA can get other women to listen (sometimes) I know damn well I can’t be called a racist (Uncle Tom maybe) for calling sh!t out for what it is!! In all honesty, while all men are getting shafted everyday in general, White Men are targeted in particular. I’m glad that In Mala Fide gave WN’s an additional venue to air their views and finally be heard and I’m sorry to see that particular outlet no longer available to them.

I highly doubt that any WN’s would comment or visit my blog, but the door is open to any if they so choose.

At any rate it’s good to be back, and I’ve working on some posts, which I hope people will appreciate. Happy 4th of July to all my American visitors, and sorry that this post didn’t come out in time for the 1st .

Omnipitron

About Omnipitron

Happily Married black man with ADHD in Canada trying to navigate this world despite being knee deep in Misandry
This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Back In The Saddle

1. Legion says:

Hope you had a happy 4th of July.

2. dicipres says:

Welcome back man

3. Quartermain says:

Good to see you back in the saddle again.

4. jbamai says:

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to see you are back with yet another thought provoking article.

My gut feeling is that most whites would take offense at being lumped in with paranoid undereducated WN’s. Its like someone lumping you with Farrahkahn’s Nation of Islam just because you are both black.

Other than that I get the main point of the article.

5. Omnipitron says:

Thank you gentlemen, it’s great to be back!!

6. Aurini says:

It’s been a month; where are ya’?

A joke occurred to me recently, when my coworker was watching Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I’m still working on it, but–

Feminists and Lefties see the alt-right/reactionary sphere as a group of Evil White Men – Nazis, basically. But we’re more dangerous than the Nazis – because unlike that short-sighted group, we have some Evil Black Males within our ranks. Not to mention all other races, and women to boot. This truly is a multi-racial, multi-gendered, multi-ethnic Hate Movement. I love it.

• Omnipitron says:

You now it. Sorry for the laggging in my posting, I was supposed to be back. Work is…colourful and I may be looking for employment very shortly. Not because of getting fired, but times are a changing. To be honest I’ve been working on things for family which has been taking quite a bit of time.

7. Omnipitron says:

I appreciate the attention everyone, I promise I will be back soon for more ‘@$$hole commentary’.

8. Just rediscovered your blog, good stuff.

9. scarecrow72 says:

Off topic and late – but I discovered the “white nationalists” too. I am removing them from my blogroll, and sending word to anybody following them – or displaying their links – that I will remove their links as well – and stop following their blogs.

Join the Peanut Gallery

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s